Important Election Information
1. If you wish to run for an elected position on the Yale College Council and/or any of the class councils (Freshman Class Council, Sophomore Class Council or Junior Class Council), please submit a candidacy statement of no more than 250 words to us via YaleStationÂ before 5 PM on Monday, September 5.
2. Campaigning may not commence until Tuesday, September 6 at 9 AM. Violations of the start time should be reported to the Vice President.
3. Elections will be held online from 9 AM Thursday, September 8 to 9 PM Friday September 9.
4. Two YCC representatives, two FCC representatives, two SoCo representatives, and one JCC representative will be elected from each residential college.
5. Students may run for more than one body, but if elected to two bodies, must be ready and willing to commit to both.